April 28, 2020 (Chicago, IL) RatePlug LLC, – The leading mortgage marketing platform – added a new Virtual Property Flyer (VPF) template to their menu of marketing tools for agents and loan officers using the RatePlug Program.
Unlike other flyer systems, which are time consuming to utilize and create several compliance risks, the new RatePlug virtual property flyer is generated automatically for each MLS listing for participating Agents and their loan officer.
Launched in late 2020, RatePlug has already generated more than 60,000 virtual property flyers containing interactive mortgage rates and products, customized to each listing. Agents and loan officers can easily email or text a link to the VPF to homebuyers. Now the buyers have an online source of property specific details that can be accesses over and over while being updated with the most recent MLS and mortgage information available each time they click the link. VPF features include:
- Co-branded for the Agent and their Loan Officer
- Automatically pulls property details and photos from MLS feed
- Automatically pulls current lending products and payment calculations from Lender’s RatePlug profile
- Shows multiple, property specific lending products which may include special financing options such as FHA, VA, USDA or CRA.
- Interactive lending data allows homebuyer to ‘custom fit’ financing to meet their specific needs
- Allows buyer to access lender services such as pre-approval
- Includes valuable RatePlug Neighborhood data highlighting local schools, restaurants and other services or attractions buyers want to know about
- Link can be easily posted on social media
- Meets all compliance standards
- Archived for 6 years
Originally designed to address the social distancing environment created by the global pandemic, VPF has become the go to marketing tool for thousands of RatePlug Agents, Lenders, and their active homebuyers.
RatePlug is made available to real estate agents through their local MLS as a benefit covered by their dues or fees which permits RatePlug to provide services at no additional cost. Local mortgage loan officers wishing to partner with their Agents pay a license fee for the service. MLSs, lenders, real estate brokerages and agents interested in RatePlug can learn more at www.RatePlug.com or call toll-free 1-877-710-0808.