This program integrates real-time mortgage payment information with MLS property information.
Today's homebuyers are changing the way they search for a new home:
- 88% search and view Property Listings online (ie: via Agent MLS, Search Engines, Realtor.com, Broker Websites)
- 65% then search for Mortgage information on other sites (Google, Yahoo, MortgageTrader, Lending Tree, etc...)
- For the first time, Agents and Homebuyers will be able to view total monthly housing payments within the FMLS property listings based on live rates, accurate taxes, assessments, and insurance information for each property.
- The homebuyer can look at a variety of mortgage products and can play "what if" with the numbers to find the mortgage programs and payments that best fit their needs.
- In 2 market studies, data showed that Agents using RatePlug experienced a shorter timeframe from Listing Date to Contract Date.
- New, Property Flyer System (PFS) Now when a FMLS Agent lists a property within the MLS system, a detailed open house flyer can be quickly generated and sent to agent via e-mail. See Property Flyer Details